- Custard powder cake is prepared using custard powder which gives nice flavour to cake.
-It is soft and spongy with bright yellow color.
Step 1: Ingredients
- One and half cup All purpose flour
- 3/4 cup vanilla flavored custard powder
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 table spoon butter
-1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- One and half cup milk
Step 2: Procedure
-Take a mixing bowl and add 2 tablespoon butter to it.Add 3/4 cup powdered sugar and whisk once
Step 3: Add Milk
-Next add one and half cup milk to whisked butter sugar mixture and mix. As we are not adding melted butter,we see butter floating on top layer of milk.
- But once we add flour to it and beat with electric mixer, butter dissolves completely and we get creamy batter later.
Step 4: Sieve Flour and Custard Powder
-Sieve One and half cup All purpose flour,3/4 cup custard powder,1 1/4tsp baking powder in seperate bowl
-Mix all of them and keep ready
Step 5: Add Seived Flour and Custard Powder to Milk Butter Mixture
-Now slowly add above sieved All purpose flour and custard powder to milk butter mixture and beat with an electric mixer until butter dissolves completely and you see creamy batter
Step 6: Pour the Batter on Baking Pan
-Grease the baking pan with butter , sprinkle little APF and pour the batter on it.
Step 7: Bake
-Bake at 180 degree celsius for 45 minutes. When you insert tooth pick it should be clear after its done.
Step 8: Cool
-Cool for atleast 20 minutes before cutting in to slices
Step 9: Enjoy Custard Powder Cake
- cut in to slices and enjoy custard powder cake