Hello everyone! ON this Instructable, I'll share how to custom your own tail light for cheap from bulb to LED
If you lazy to reading right now, you can watch the video that I already make it
Ok, enough intro, just get into the steps!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Schematic and What Will U Need
First things here is the Schematic, and here is what will u need :
- 1x 12v Flexible DRL LED Light (Find the shortest one)
- 2x 1N4007 Diode or any Diode
- 1x 270 Ohm Resistor (At least 2W)
- 1x Bulb fitting, if your bike still using bulb, you can get it for free from old bulb
- 1x small cut of paper to prevent component legs from touching the ground terminal
Step 2: Solder Everything Up!
On this case, I'm using 5W resistor, cause I don't have 2W.. this is overkill but at least don't make too much heat
Make sure you didn't flip the pins on the fitting
You can shape the DRL to whatever you want, and use hot glue to make the DRL stay in place
Step 3: Final
And here how it is looks like
If you want to stay update to me, go to my YouTube channel or follow my Instructables