Hi all! I wanted to make a custom Zippo lighter with resin and star stickers for myself (Im ALWAYS customizing things). I thought I would turn the process into a tutorial video. It's a fun, easy, and an inexpensive craft/gift project. While I used stickers, you can also use acrylic paints, rhinestones, etc. Be creative! The sky is the limit!
For the tutorial, I assume you have a basic understanding of resin crafting. If not, please refer to my full resin tutorial video on my YouTube channel. Thanks for watching and happy crafting!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials Used
* Zippo lighter (purchased online)
* Holo star stickers (purchased at my local craft store)
* 1:1 Epoxy Resin - I used East Coast Resin brand. www.eastcoastresin.com
* Stir stick and mixing cups (purchased online)
* BBQ lighter (purchased at local retail store)
Participated in the
Homemade Gifts Contest 2015