I love adding faces to my objects so I think about them as cartoons. I hope you like adding faces, your name or decoration to your objects with your own stickers.
Step 1: What Do You Need?
For creating your own stickers you will need:
1. A printed paper with the images you want for your stickers
2. Transparent tape
4. A small bowl with water
5. The objects you want to customize
Step 2: How Do You Do It?
1. Apply the tape over the image you want. Everything that is white in the image will be transparent in the sticker.
2. Press heavily over the image.
3. Cut the paper.
4. Soak it in water for 3 minutes.
5. Take it out from the water, and start cleaning the paper.
6. Take the object you want to customize and just apply the tape on it, wherever you want! (Don't worry about the water on the tape, just press the tape over the object, it will stick to it.)
Step 3: Make a Cartoon of Your Object
Following the same steps, you can add faces to your objects. The best thing is that you can change part of the face if you didn´t like it and when you take off the sticker it wont leave marks on the object (As shown in the pictures).
Now, enjoy creating your own stickers!
This is an entry in the