Have you ever had a super small not bleeding cut and it was bothering you but you don't want to waste your band-aid on your super small not bleeding cut? Well if that happened to you try making these cute little mini band-aids!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Will Need Are...
- exacto knife
Step 2: Cut
- Cut your band-aids into thin strips and round up the edges. (Like the picture)
- Cut your tissues into a rectangle that is a little bit smaller then the band-aid. (Again like the picture)
Step 3: Making Into a Band-aid
- Split the band-aid about half way
- Cut ONLY the white part of the band-aid in where you think it's the middle.
- Put your rectangle tissue on the sticky part of the band-aid. then put the white parts back to their places.
- Do the same to other band-aids
Step 4: Packaging Part 1
- You might see that the blank side of the white band-aid wrapping has a kind of the sticky side and the not sticky side we want to put glue on the sticky side.
- Put a little amount of glue to the black lines on the picture and and put the mini band-aids between the glue. ( You can put a little amount of glue if necessary.)
- fold the half of the white band-aid wrapping.
- poke holes where you put the glue on. (you can do this with a exacto knife)
Step 5: Packaging Part 2
- Draw a template that looks like the picture and cut up.
- Fold the lines and glue it to sort of make a box.
- You are done!!!!
Participated in the