I am Eshwari and she is my friend Zainab from white field nook.
Today we are showing you how to make Simple and easy dc motor car.
- Ice cream sticks
- Noodle stick
- Battery clip
- 9v battery
- Dc toy motor
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- Take a few ice cream sticks.
- And stick the ice cream stick to each other.
- And stick the ice cream stick one by one as shown in the figure.
- Take noodle stick and straw and cut in small piece.
- Take four wheels
- Take the straw and fix the noodle stick.
- And connect to the wheels.
- Fix the the noodle sticks to the wheels as shown in the figure.
- Stick the wheels to the ice cream stick.
- Stick the 9v battery and switch to the ice cream stick.
- Connect the battery clip to the battery.
- Connect the battery wire to the switch.
- And stick the dc motor in the front.
- Connect the wires to the motor to the switch.
- Connect the toy fan to the dc motor.
- When we on the switch the fan rotates and move forward.