Intro: DIY : 2 in 1 Flower Vase / Pen Stand- Recycled Craft With Newspapers and Toilet Paper Roll
Aside from the flowers, it would also be nice if we have lovely vases too :) :) With that, it would be a complete package of beauty. I know you think that it is really simple to DIY flower vase. And guess what, you are actually right , you can make a beautiful flower vase or pen stand with Newspapers and Toilet paper roll... Yayyy
Step 1: Materials Required
- Newspaper Tubes
- Round Object
- Toilet Paper roll
- Small piece of Cardboard
Step 2: Making Circles
- Make newspaper tubes
- Flatten them with scissor , take a round object and make a circle with two newspaper tubes.
- I made a 4* 4 base , so i needed 16 cirlces.
Step 3: Forming Base
- Now take a newspaper tubes and fold them into small strips .
- Insert the strip into two circles and measure them and cut the rest of the strips to the same length.
- Now glue these strips to each other.
- Paint them after they dry
Step 4: Making Holder
Take a toilet paper roll , glue it to a piece of cardboard. at the base and cut the excess.
Glue the flattened newspaper tubes around it.
Paint the toilet paper roll .
Glue it to the base once it dries.
Make a hole in apece of cardboard and glue on back side and hang it..
Now insert flowers / pen to make it as a flower vase / penstand :) :)
Yaayy!!! A beautiful piece out of waste materials is done!!1