This is for the Instructables Contest entry:
Did a project combining
- Hydroponic system;
- Aqua-Culture system;
- Air-Lift Technology;
- Recycle + Reuse + Reduce of waste (Soda Bottles) into useful Grow Beds,
- Vertical Farming arrangement that saving foot print in limited space while "catch" more sunlight;
- Being able to use/install in high-rise apartment;
- Reduction of solar heat gain into indoor;
- Decoration as indoor green wall/space/curtain;
- Low water usage relatively compare to soil gardening;
- Low energy usage relatively compare to using water pump;
- Two possible resulting crops (Fish & Vegetables); and
- Most importantly, it is a SUSTAINABLE System!
Here is the video of the DIY Aquaponic Vertical Window Farming System with Air-Lift Pump
By the way, many thanks for viewing this project. Please VOTE for it if you think this is a worthy project deserving as a winner in the contest!
Thanks much & Cheers!