Introduction: DIY - Balloon Chocolate Bowls
Impress your guests at your next dinner party with these cute, fun and delicious chocolate bowls.
Get creative with the chocolate and fruits!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
- Balloons (I used water balloons as they are a bit smaller then the regular ones)
- Balloon pump (optional)
- Wax paper & plate
- Chocolate (I used chocolate melts in different colors)
- Ice cream
- toppings (optional but fun!)
Step 2: Let's Get Started!
- Melt your chocolate - I melt mine in the microwave for a few seconds at a time and stir often to prevent burning.
- Add about 1 TS of melted chocolate on your wax paper - that will help keep your balloon stick in an up position while it hardens and will create the bottom of the bowl.
- Dip the bottom of your balloons in the chocolate
- Place balloon on the wax paper where you spooned the chocolate.
- Refrigerate the balloons for approx 1 hour or until chocolate sets.
- The fun part! Decorate