Make your own beaded bracelets!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
What you'll need:
- Crimper tool
- Jewelry wire
- Crimp tubes #2 (size also depends on the wire)
- Clasps or toggle
- Charm (optional)
Step 2: Let's Get Started
- Measure your wrist and cut a piece of wire (Added a few extra inches) If you would like to make a wrap bracelet, add more length by multiplying your measurement by 2 or 3, depending on long you want it.
- add a crimp tube, toggle or clasps
- Pass the wire back through the crimp after stringing the clasp...then crimp it.
- Now the fun part! Add your beads and be creative :)
- When you have enough beads, Repeat step 2 and 3