Intro: DIY Bedroom Night Lamp
Yup! Glowing and Beautiful! Who doesn't love those tiny LED's strips? And here is another tutorial to show you a simple night lamp to make your bed side glow with happiness (light, technically ;-) )
For this you will require :
1. An old plastic box (prefer a thin one)
2. An LED Strip, your favorite color.
3. A 9V battery (Well, a 12V telephone adapter will also do)
4. A switch
5. Some solder
6. And some wire.
Thats it! Lets get it done!
Step 1: Attach
1. Attach proper terminals of battery to the strip and add a switch between between any terminal of wire and battery.
Twist the wires and use solder.
2. Wind LED strip around the box. It has built-in stickiness. Use it, as well as some sticking tape, transparent one.
3. As we have taken thin box, make two holes and push the switch in the box.
Step 2: Plastic Bag
1. Use plastic bag on top of the box to store battery. Stick the plastic on the outer surface with tapes.
Step 3: Switch On!
That's it! Turn that luminescence on and get ready to say "Awesome!" :-)