Intro: DIY Bicycle Mount for GPS Garmin Etrex 10, 20 and 30. (maybe Other Models Too!)
Before starting I must apologize for possibles errors in writing. My English is bad!
So... let's go started!
Step 1: Materials Needed:
- empty oil bottle (finish line 4oz, 120ml)
- ziptie bracelet
- electrical tape
- bicycle inner tube (to make rubber band)
- paper and pen.
Step 2: Make a Template
Draw the border of the device on paper and cropping.
Step 3: Cutting the Bottle
- Utilizing the template, cut out the bottle carefully until the moment that the device fit in the indented space.
- Do the same thing on the bottle bottom to better accommodate the device.
- Cut out the bottle nozzle and plug the hole with electrical tape.
- Make the holes (according to the place where the support will be installed on the bike) to cross the ziptie.
Step 4: Adjusting the Device Into the Mount
Put your device into the mount and utilizing rubber band (from old inner tube) fix it.
Step 5: Holding Mount on the Bike.
- utilizing zip tie, Clip the mount in the chosen location.
that's all folks! ;)