This is my instruction on constructing a large bird cage or small bird aviary, I have two zebra finch that i bought at pet supermaket for about 13 dollars each. building the bird cage i spent about $33 dollars and accessories about $10 dollars . The kind of wood used here is 1 x 2 x 10ft ( 4) , a 3ft x 6ft plywood , and 10ft of squared chicken fence wire.
- 10ft chicken fence wire $15 at lowes
- 4 1 by 2 inches 10ft wood about 2.50 each lowes
- 3 by 6ft plywood about $7 dollars lowes
- 3 hinges $3 dollars lowes
- 1 door lock $ 2 dollars lowes
- Fabric loop $2 dollars walmart
- 2 wood stick fabric section $0.97 each
- 1 calcium mineral pineapple mineral $2.50
Any Questions Dont Hesitate to Ask!
please subscribe to my channel
check out my google + page
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.