Have you ever wanted to have be able to listen music anywhere? Wanted to share it and not look weird? Or impress your friends with your singing can? Well now you can!!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: You Will Need...
- You will need...
• One circular speaker(Bluetooth)
• One tin can(Decorated or not)
• Two rolls of Velcro tape(Both sides)
Step 2: Velcro It Up
- Now apply your Velcro to the bottom of the can and the bottom of the speaker.
Step 3: Now Put It All Together
- Now attach the Velcro together to have the perfect speaker. If you want add some pencils and generic school/office supplies to make it fit in better.
Participated in the