Face toners are a very important part of daily skincare routine.
Toners are necessary because they:
- completes cleansing process by removing debris and impurities from your skin that usual cleansing skipped
- prepares skin for application other skin care products
- infuses skin with ingredients necessary for skin health
- replenishes outer lipid barrier that was removed during cleansing process
- restores skin pH balanceAs you can see toner has many important functions and should be always a part of any skin care routine
Cucumber is very beneficial for our skin.
Here is the short list of benefits:
- Moisturizing and hydrating
- Skin conditioning
- Calms red, irritated and inflamed skin
- Soothes puffy eyes
- Reduces skin swelling
- Rejuvenates skin
- Tightens skin and visibly minimizes pores
- Soothes sunburns and insect bites
- Lightens skin and fades sun spots
Needless to say cucumber toner feels very refreshing and cooling especially during hot summer days.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
1 Small Fresh organic cucumber, slices
4-5 mint leaves
1/2 cup of mineral or fresh water
Step 2: Method
- Slice cucumber into thin slices
- Add mint leaves
- Add water and let diffuse for 24 hours in the fridge
- Strain toner into glass container
- Keep your toner refrigerated
- Use twice a day
- Discard after 1 week