Intro: DIY Cute Paper Clips
Hi everyone! I have been wanting to try and make some of my own office supply paper clips for a while now and today is the day! I think they came out really cute and guess what? They are so easy to make!
Here I will explain the instructions to you, but if you are more of a visual person, please feel free to click on the video for a visual of how to out these together!
Follow me places: Instagram: Sweetblyss2 or Soniapaw Facebook: Sweetblyss Instructables: Sweetblyss
Step 1: Supplies
- Paper clips (any size)
- Round felt pieces
- Embellishments (buttons, ribbon, etc.)
- Hot glue or another strong glue
Step 2: How To
- First pick out your embellishments
- Cut felt as a backer for the pieces you have chose if it is a button
- Place the felt down first and cover it in glue
- Next place the paper clip on top of the glue with the skinny side being attached to the glue
- next place the button or other piece on top of the paper clip and the felt piece with the glue
- That's all you need to do to come out with these super cute pins!
For the Ribbon
- Take 3-4 strands of cute ribbon of your choice
- wrap around the paper clip and pull each through until they tie at the top (this might be helpful to watch the video for this)
- Arrange and glue the pieces in place