Paper is the key component to make most crafts, you can do thousands of beautiful projects with only just paper and in today's instructable I'm going to show you one such project to do with paper, in this instructable I'm going to show you how to make decorative paper flowers.
Step 1: Supplies
Here is what you need to get started
- Crafting Paper
- Xacto Knife
Step 2: Slits
- Start by cutting a strip of 5cm long
- Make slits every few millimeters as seen in the picture
- Do the same until you reach the other end of the paper
Step 3: Glue
- Cut out another strip about half the width of the previous strip.
- Roll the uncut strip into a cylinder and glue the ends of the strip together.
- Then roll the cut strip over the uncut strip to get a pattern as shown in the picture.
Step 4: Finishing
- Next you need to split the cut out strips which acts as the petal of the flower.
- And you should have one flower ready glue the end of the strip from stop it from opening.
- Repeat it for a bunch of different colored paper and you should have your flowers ready.