Intro: DIY Earring Holder
All you need is...
~A piece of cardboard.
~A ribbon or string.
1. Firstly, you need to find the space between the rows of the earring holder. You can either measure your earrings and have a fixed spacing like I made or you can have differently space rows for different sized earrings. I think the latter will be more versatile.
2. Once you have determined the spacing, mark the slots on the card with a pencil and then punch the slots with a needle.
3. Punch 2 holes on the top of the card with a puncher.
4. Tie a ribbon through the punched holes on the top of the card.
5. Display your earrings and never lose a pair!
Do leave your comments, questions or suggestions! :)