Jute objects find a special place in our home. This is because most people prefer handicraft goods and it reflects our tradition. These traditional handicraft stuffs look really nice and gives a homely feeling.
Therefore, we are going to make a beautiful wall hanging which can be used to decorate any of the rooms in the house.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Wall Hanging
- Glue Gun
- Dry Glitter
- Golden Spray Color
- Decorative Pearls And Stones
Step 2: Let's Cut the Cardboard & Styrofoam!
- Take a cardboard and draw a circle measuring 4.5cm in radius.
- Draw an inner circle as well and cut it out using cutter.
- Take a Styrofoam sheet and paste the circle on it. Cut out the remaining portion of the Styrofoam sheet.
Step 3: Let's Arrange & Paste the Jute!
- Take the cut out the small circle and make a hole at the center of it.
- Take a jute strand and make pleats out of it.
- Paste a jute thread on the circle and arrange the jute in a circular fashion on the circle as shown.
- Now take the jute thread and cover the entire surface of the larger circle.
- Paste the smaller circle at the center of the larger circle as shown.
- Take the pleated jute and arrange it on the sides of the smaller circle.
Step 4: Let's Make Hanging Using Artificial Branch!
- Take an artificial branch and insert the hooks into it using pliers.
- Insert the chain into these hooks for hanging.
- Similarly, paste 2 more chains to the circular jute base.
- Now hang this arrangement to the hooks present in the artificial branch.
- Keep it aside.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Craft!
- Take a cardboard strip and draw triangles on it.
- Cut the triangles and cover it with jute. We need three such triangles.
- Coat the pasta with golden color spray and gold dry glitters.
- Take the jute circular base and decorate the small circle with pearl strand.
- Place a decorative object at the center of the circle.
- Paste the golden pasta on the borders of the inner circle and also on the triangles.
- Now hang the triangles from the base of the circle.
- Decorate the lower end of the triangles with pearl strings to give it an attractive look.
Your jute wall hanging is now ready to use.
Step 6: Conclusion
It is such a unique jute piece and serves as an excellent wall hanging. It is easy to make and is a perfect home decoration object.
Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. Do share your feedback and suggestion in our comments section.