Hey! everyone My name is Steve 19 year old from India .
Finally The Day came When i Received a Package From China on 26.08.2016
I'm New to it
I've some Technical Skill .
Let's See What i do Next
First of all i'll Show you What i Bought and what is Included in The F450 Quadcopter Kit.
Step 1: F450 Quadcopter Parts
FlySky FS-i6 - click
F450 Quadcopter Kit - click
#The kit include:
• F450 Quadcopter Frame
• APM2.6 Flight Control
• 6M GPS
• ESC Connect Board
• 2212 1000KV Brushless motor x4
• Brushless 30A ESC x4
• 1045 / 1045R Propeller x4PCS (2Pairs)
• 3.5mm gold bullet plug x12 (12pcs male + 12 pcs female)
• Heat shrink tube x2 (50cm red + 50cm black)
• XT60 Connector
#Tools You Need
• Soldering Iron
• Screw Driver
• Zip ties
• Lighter & Hot Air Gun
If You Want a Video Then You Must See All Step By Step
I'm Really Bad At Writing Blogs But I've a Good Skill for Making Quality Videos
- Now Solder your 3.5mm Male bullet plug to your 2212 1000KV Brushless
- Solder your 3.5mm Female bullet plug to Brushless 30A ESC
- Solder XT60 Connector With Some Small Wire
- Solder All the Power Wire To Power Distribution Board
- Now Put Heat shrink tube to your 3.5mm Bullet Plugs
- Put Some Heat shrink tube to XT60
- Use the Lighter or Hot Air Gun to Shrink it
Take F450 Quadcopter Frame And Screws and use Your Screw to Tight it .
Install All the ESC and Use The Zip ties To Hold The ESC in The Place .
As Shown in the image
For More Details View Video All The Steps are Clear in the Video .
1. Install the APM 2.6 And GPS like how shown in The Video
2. Install The RX module like how shown in The Video
Finally Flight Test
Remember to maintain distance from Aircraft .