DIY Faux Fishtail Braid is pretty self explanatory but here are a few crucial steps:
1) Start from the parting you choose on the top of your head.
2) Make sure you stay one below the other so it looks close to a fishtail braid.
3) On the mids and ends i've used this technique where in the braid looks closest to a Fishtail Braid.
4) You can create this look on whichever side or back.. i re created this at the back and it looked as glam as this.
5) Its quick and an easy way of creating something elaborate only within a few minutes with minimal products.. just a few hair elastics and you're good to go.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.