Intro: DIY Fine Art Note Card
Turn your pile of photos and paper crafts into stunning fine art note cards.
Step 1: Materials
What you need:
- cardstock (colored or plain)
- plain white paper (optional)
- photo corners (you can get these at craft stores in scrapbooking section)
- scissors/ rotary cutter
- envelopes (to fit your card)
Step 2: What to Do
1. Select a good quality photo from your pile.
2. Pick either a complementary of contrasting colored cardstock.
3. Fold the cardstock in two
4. Glue 4 photo corners in the cardstock.
5. Place the photo within the photocorners
Step 3: Write and Send
Now you're ready to write a message in your beautiful handcrafted fine art notecard. Don't forget the stamp.
Enjoy your new fine art notecard!