Intro: DIY Glue Clay
Hello today I will Teach you how to make an easy clay out of glue it is really easy and worth it!
Step 1: Materials Required
- 1 cup of corn flour
- 3 tbsp of Fine chalk powder
- 5 tbsp of FevicolAll of them should be in the ratio of 5:1:3 respectively..
- and few tbsp of water
Step 2: Mixing It!
- Mix the dry ingredients first and then add the glue.
- the consistency what we want to see would be thick and gooey!
- Add some water to make it slightly thin...
Step 3: Heat It!
Transfer it to a saucepan and keep it stirring so that it doesn't burn.
stir it for 2-3 minutes until it becomes a dough and take it off the heat after right consistency..
Step 4: Done!
So cool it and squeeze and beat it .
If its sticky add a bit of talcum powder.
Keep it in a cling wrap to avoid wrapping.
Hence its done!
Now show your creativity and shape it to you imagination!