In the continued fiesta that was our trip to the Southwest, JohnS_AZ taught me how to roast green chiles (https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Roasted-Green-... but more importantly taught me how to use the green chiles in mouth watering dishes!
We present Green Chile Chicken Soft Tacos! This video will take you through how I learned how to grill green chiles as well as how to make the tacos themselves.
- Green Chiles (Hatch Green Chiles are the best!)
- Shredded Chicken - you can use the rotisseries ones from the grocery store and shred by hand
- Large clove of garlic diced
- 2 stalks green onion diced
- 1 Lime - juiced
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Optional: Green tomatillo sauce
The recipe itself is very simple and super delicious - perfect for a party of folks!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.