Intro: DIY: HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS
As the Halloween, later the Thanksgiving are around the corner, let's think about how to make some cake pops for your kids and guests;)
Today, I want to share some ideas on how to make some homemade sweets from cookie/cake leftovers!
So, find some leftover cookies or even cakes pieces (preferably from soft dough) and let's start!
Step 1: INGREDIENTS NEEDED
1. Cupcake, Cake. cookie leftovers - 450 grams /1 Lb
2. Sweet Condensed milk - 1-2 tablespoonful
3. Nutella - 1 tablespoonful
4. Some sugar/candy buttons and teaspoonful of candy sprinkle (preferably fall colors, like orange, red, golden, yellow and brown)
5. Any other type of hard miniature candies (you may also use some jelly beans or Fall colored M&Ms)
6. Some candy sticks (they come in packs and maybe made of paper or plastic)
Step 2: WHERE TO START
1. At the beginning, divide your cake leftovers into two equal parts.
2. Then you will need to blend (using a hand blender) one half of the cake/cookie leftovers with one tablespoonful of the sweet condensed milk till it becomes a sticky homogeneous mix
3. Then you will blend the second half of the cake mix with one tablespoonful of Nutella & one teaspoonful of Condensed milk till you get a non-cracking homogeneous mix
4. Then you may make equal small cookie balls or any other shape of a cookie candy: squared, triangular, rectangular, etc (NOTE: please check the video for more ideas)
Step 3: HOW TO FINISH ;)
1. Then you can start attaching the candy buttons and other types of colorful candies & sprinkles with the help of an extra condensed milk thin layer on top of your cookie shapes
2. Stick your candy sticks from one side of your candies all the way to the middle, so the ends don't come out from the other side and leave them to dry in some small vases
3. Use some shot glasses or small flower vases to put your cookie candies as small flowers to dry!
4. Enjoy your homemade Halloween sweets: cake/cookie candies / CAKE POPS with your kids, friends & guests. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT TO MY PAGE & I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD ALSO VISIT MY
YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ Victoria H. or just click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRLM5aZ53GyeborSk... and watch my DIYs & tablescapes for Fall, Halloween & Thanksgiving. Would love to read your comments & see your LIKES!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL IF YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL OF YOUR OWN, so we can be friends not only on this Website but also on YT !
HAVE A BLESSED FALL SEASON MY FRIENDS!!!
This is an entry in the
Halloween Contest 2018