- Water Pump
- Water Pipe
- Plastic DC T-connector
- Red LED Strip
- LED Adopter
- Electric Wire
Step 1: The Pumpkins
So let's start.
We need 2 pumpkins
- Take a knife and give a square cut on the top the pumpkins.
- Take a spoon and clear up the inner stuff of the pumpkins.
- Now take a pen and draw Deman eye, nose, and mouth.
- Then give a cut with a knife.
- Then with small pcs of pumpkins make the shape of deman teeth and place them in the mouth.
Step 2: Electric Connection
Now take the square cut of the pumpkins.
- Place the LED Strip on the inner surface of both square cuts of pumpkins.
- Then make a parallel connection of the LEDs.
- And connect them with the LED Adopter.
Watch the full video on YouTube and don't forget to Subscribe and Share:
Step 3: Assembling
Now we need a base
- Place the planter on the base.
- Cover the base with bricks and sand.
- Place the pumpkins on the top the planter.
- And decorate with some plants.
Step 4: Water Pump Connection
- Take a water pump cover with a pc of cloth, so the dust particles don't affect the pump.
- Place the pump on the planter and connect the pump with a water pipe and Plastic DC T-connectors.
- Make a hole with a drill in the middle of the pumpkins and fit the T-connectors.
Step 5: Final Step
Now take the square cuts of the pumpkins with the LEDs.
- Place them on the top of the pumpkins.
- Fill the planter with water
- And switch on the water pump and LEDs.
Finally, the Halloween Fountain is ready.
Watch the full video on YouTube and don't forget to Subscribe, Share and VOTE: