Maybe you always wanted to have some nice handlettered jars? But your handwriting is not that pretty? No problem anymore!
With that trick everybody can have such lovely handlettered jars – I promise :)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Items
- template (of the word you want in any kind of font)
- permanent marker
- sellotape / Masking Tape
Step 2: Step 1
- first print your lettering out and cut it into the size you need
Step 3: Step 2
- fix your word with some Sellotape or Washi Tape in the inner side of your jar
Step 4: Step 3
- now trace the word with a permanent marker on the jar
Step 5: Step 4
- remove the template
- maybe there still are some gaps – so you can do it up now