Introduction: DIY: Hershey Kiss Easter Egg
Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons! The Easter Bunny is coming! To give you the opportunity to eat even more chocolate this time of year, I’m going to show you how to make a Hershey Kiss Easter egg.
Let’s get started!
You are going to need:
-A 6 in. styrofoam egg
-Spring colored Hershey Kisses (3 packs)
-Pins (3 packs)
-A candle stand
-And Easter basket grass
1. Cut off the bottom of the Styrofoam egg so that it can stand on it’s own. (Note: cut off less than an inch!)
2. On a plate, take one Hershey Kiss and attach it to the bottom of the Styrofoam egg using a pin. The pin will go through the top of the Hershey Kiss’ foil.
3. Make sure it’s secure. Be very carful handling the pins.
4. Choosing a different colored kiss, repeat the previous step. Pin it to the egg’s bottom.
5. Continue the process around the bottom of the egg. (Choose random colors or follow a pattern.)
6. Once you’ve made it around the bottom with kisses, start a new layer. Work your way up the egg.
7. On a plate, place the egg on a candle stand.
8. Add Easter basket grass around its base. (I also added some sparkly Easter eggs to add to the burst of SPRING colors!)
This works really well for an Easter centerpiece! And the best part is, it’s edible! Just make sure the pins are removed when eating a Hershey kiss!
(Disclaimer: TrendingSeasons is not responsible for any minor injuries that may occur with pin usage. Please execute caution!)
Thanks for dropping by! Please be sure to give my video a “thumbs up,” comment, and SUBSCRIBE!
Until next time loves! XO!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.