Introduction: DIY Hot Glue Fidget Spinner
- In This instructable i Made a Fidget Spinner From Hot Glue
- It is very easy to make
- Built Using Easily available Materials
- Lets Begin!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Video Showing Spin Time of Fidget Spinner and How to Build Tutorial
First Videos Shows How I made My Fidget Spinner
You May Also Like My Other Variant Shown in Second One!!
Step 2: Preparing the Mould
- For The Mould I've used modelling clay(multicoloured) You Can Choose Your own Favourite Color
- Mix The Clay
- Place it inside container
- For the impression ive used old fidget spinner
- Take the impresssion
Note:Wash Hands After Using Clay Because Some Clays Contains Toxic Chemicals
Step 3: Fidget Spinner Body
- For the prepared mould bearing is placed
- Weights are placed on 3 sides as shown in image
- Hot glue is filled
- Let it Dry!
Step 4: Finishing Up
- The Fidget spinner is taken from mould
- Using scissors cut extra edges if any
- Caps From Old Fidget spinner Are Fixed to Bearings
- Just Give a Spin and See Your Spinner Doing it's Job!
Thankyou For Your Time and Patience For Reading My Instructable Give a Try To Build One and If You Get Struck Somewhere Let Me Know In Comments,Dont Forget To Share this With Your Family and Friends...Bye
Participated in the
Invention Challenge 2017