Jewelry boxes are very important to ladies as they like to keep their ornaments arranged in a box. It saves time and is easy to locate the jewellery. Therefore, it is considered to be an essential item for people who love jewellery.
We will make a jewellery box from a sweet box and you can keep all your ornaments inside it. Let us see how to make this.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Decorative Tape
- Satin ribbon
- Buckram cloth
- Glue gun
- Sweet boxes
- Printed and colour sheet
Step 2: Let's Make Two Boxes!
- Take 2 sweet boxes and remove the upper cover.
- Draw the markings as shown and cut it.
- Take the Styrofoam sheet and cut it as per the measurement of the box.
- Take a colour sheet and measure the size of the box. Then cut it and paste it on the inner surface of the box to cover it completely with the colour sheet.
Step 3: Let's Join the Box Together!
- Take a buckram cloth and paste it on the boxes such that the two boxes are joined together at their edges.
- Take printed colour sheets and cover the outer surface of the box using it.
- Now take the Styrofoam sheet and cover it with the colour sheet.
- Paste the jewellery box on the Styrofoam sheet.
Step 4: Let's Give It a Final Touch!
- Make the compartments inside the jewellery box as shown.
- Cut out a cardboard piece same as the size of the mirror and paste the mirror on it.
- Now cover the backside of the cardboard along with the mirror using a colour paper.
- Take a decorative tape and paste it along the sides of the mirror to give it a brighter look.
- Paste a sheet on the upper surface of the mirror and stick it to the inner portion of the box.
- Now fix the compartments as shown and attach a satin ribbon connecting both the portions of the box.
Wow!! Your jewellery box is now ready to use.
Step 5: Conclusion
You can put in your cosmetics as well jewellery inside this box. Also, it is easy to carry and serves as a multipurpose box.
Hope you enjoyed making this craft. Do share your feedback and experiences with us in our comment section below.