Hi friends today we are going to build a lab Bench Power Supply.
So let's go for it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch My YouTube Video
I have shown how i built the whole project here. So watch it for reference.
Step 2: Materials Used
Parts needed :
1. StepDown Transformer (230V - 1.5v , 3.0v, 4.5v ,6v ,9v ,12v)
2. Bridge Rectifier (1N4007 Diodes (4))
3. Switching Potentiometer and knob
4. Led with current limiting resistor
6. Sleves ot avoid short circuit.
Soldering iron with wire
Step 3: Safety Tip
Add a sleeve to connected are to avoid shorts.