Introduction: DIY Lip Gloss
Hi everyone! I wanted to share another DIY with you for Valentines (or anytime)! This is such a simple cute idea that I have been wanting to make for a long time! I hope you enjoy it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- Coconut oil
- Sticks to stir with
- Small containers for after its melted to mold it (Target has some)
- Small bags to wrap them if you are giving as a gift
- Glass container to melt everything (I used shot glasses)
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of Vaseline
- Any amount of lipstick that you desire ( the more you add the more vibrant color you will get)