Introduction: DIY MILK CARTON & DUCT TAPE KIDS ROOM DECOR
1) 3 milk cartons
2) Colorful duct tape ( I used purple)
3) Para cord ( I used purple)
4) hot glue gun
5) construction paper ( I used yellow and purple)
6) 2 rubber bands
-Wash the Milk cartons with soapy water. Dry them completely with a paper towel.
- Cut the milk carton in half. We will be using the bottom half of the milk carton.
- Poke holes on the bottom four corners of the carton.
- Cover the milk carton with the duct tape like I have done.
- Poke holes again on the four corners to puncture through the duct tape.
-Feed through the para cord. I added a bead at the bottom.
- Tie a knot.
-Secure the para cord on the inside corner with some duct tape.
- Once you have fed through the para cord, through all four corners of the three milk cartons gather them, loop and secure them with the rubber bands.
-Cut the construction paper into 4 ballon shapes like I have done.
-Place the top para cord end in between the pieces of paper and glue to secure. The four pieces should be glued with the para cord in the middle.
-I place some tissue paper in each compartment to elevate the small toys.
-That's it, you are done. You can display your kids favorite small toys this way and also have a beautiful decor item for your kids room.
Participated in the
Teach It! Contest Sponsored by Dremel