Introduction: DIY Madame Leota Crystal Ball
DIY Madame Leota Crystal Ball - Halloween Decoration
Things you will need:
1 10" round vase - Purchased mine at Michaels $10
1 wooden or metal wide based candle holder - $ 1 at a local garage sale
1 black 14" plastic charger place - purchased mine at Michaels $2.49
1 roll of sparkle tulle - purchased at Michaels - $ 3.49
1 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Matt Photo paper or white card stock
1 can black gloss spray paint - Home Depot $.98
Access to a laser printer
1. Spray paint the candle holder black - allow to dry
2. Glue the candle holder to the bottom of the charger plate - be sure to center it in the middle
3. Google Madame Leota images - find the one you like copy the image - paste it into a word document
and resize it to maximum size - print the image.
4. Trim the image to approx 3" around the face area.
5. Cut approx 2.5 yards of the tulle - loosely wad tulle up in a ball form - put inside the vase and push it over the
top and back of the vase
6. take photo and position inside the jar up side down - arrange as necessary to get the effect you want
7. place charger upside down over the vase and carefully flip the crystal ball over!
That's it that's all you do to create your very own Madame Leota Crystal Ball display - for an even
more realistic effect try weaving small purple Halloween lights in with the tulle!