Hello friends,in this instructable i made a really interesting and educational toy which is very easy to make within a couple of hours....pls Continue reading
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Video for Those Who Hate Reading Https://youtu.be/Rj1JLmJm4IY
Step 2: Materials
- DC MOTOR
- Cardboard Sheet
- Hot Glue
- Wires are soldered to dc motor
- Cardboard is cut as per your favourite design
- Apply hot glue to cardboard
- Couple tube
Step 3: Wheels
- Attach Wheels to Shaft
- Insert inside tube
- Connect another Wheel
- Connect wheels to dc motor
- Couple to front end of cardboard by hot glue
Step 4: Power Source
- i used 5v 150ma solar panel to power the car
- connect switch(optional) or direct connect dc motor to solar panel
- Go outside and check your acievement!!!
Give a try to build one and also Don't forget to share this awesome idea with your friends and family