Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! In today’s post I will be showing you an amazing face mask with ingredients that you might already have in your pantry! This naturally hydrating, acne fighting face mask will give you glowing skin and help with a breakout. This face mask will help your skin feel moisturized, smooth, and clean with with 3 simple ingredients.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: About the Ingrediants
Skin Benefits from Honey
- Antibacterial properties help with acne
- Antioxidants help with aging
- Moisturizing and glowing skin
- Unclog pores
- Read more here https://tinyurl.com/y7y9sb8y
Skin Benefits from Baking Soda
- Light exfoliant
- Skin clearing
- Read more here https://tinyurl.com/y7akwsmx
Skin Benefits from Coconut Oil
- Reduce inflammation
- Read more here https://tinyurl.com/y7nwp8bn
Step 2: Recipe
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp baking soda
Step 3: How to Make It
- Measure out honey into bowl
- Melt coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl (or on the stove over double boiler)
- Mix in baking soda
- Stir until everything is well combined
- Apply directly to face avoiding eyes
- Let sit for 8-10 minutes
- Massage into face and rinse off with water in the sink
- Pat face dry with a towel
- Enjoy your fresh face of glowing clear skin!
****If you have sensitive skin apply a dot to your skin to and wait 10 minutes to see if you have a bad reaction before applying all over face****
Step 4: See the Mask in Action
If you would like to see this face mask in action, click here to view my DIY All Natural Face Mask video.
Step 5: Share & Follow Me!
If you would like to share your face mask with me on instagram you can tag me @sweetblyss or use the hashtag #thisisblyss
Thank you so much for reading, if you like this kind of post make sure to give it a like, follow, and share with your friends! Bye guys!