Hi! I will teach you how to do newspaper nails! It's super easy and super fun! Perfect for those who wants to start doing nail art! Now let's go!
What you will need:
- A newspaper (of your choice)
- One bottle of light nail polish - (white, beige, silver, pink... You choose!)
- A scissor
- Nail polish remover
- Quetips or cotton swabs
- 70% rubbing alcohol
- A small tray
- Top coat nail polish (to seal the text on your nails)
Step 1: Cutting Paper and Painting the Nails
I recommend sitting outdoors while doing this because of the nail polish odours :)
To start off you:
- Cut out small pieces of paper for each and every nail
- Paint your nails with a light colour nail polish. Two layers should be fine, and then let it dry.
- Then use a cotton swab or a cue-tip dipped in nail polish remover to rub off the excess nail polish outside of your nails.
Step 2: Soaking and Placing the Papers on Your Nails
- Pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol into a little jar
- Dip the small cuts of paper in the alcohol and press on each nail for 30 seconds each so the text will stick
And then slowly and carefully peel the paper off from your nails.
If the text won't show enough just take another piece of paper dipped in alcohol and press it onto the nail once again! :)
Step 3: Watch This! a Video Tutorial! :)
This is my first video and my first post on instructables! :)
Please give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you liked it! :)
Step 4: Place a Top Coat and There's the Finished Result!
For a finishing touch you:
- Put a layer of top coat on each nail to seal the text so it won't rub off.
So there you have the result! I hope you liked it and that you want to do them yourself!