Introduction: D.I.Y PCB DRILL AT THE CHEAP
Here is the simplest as well as easiest way to make your own pcb drill.
scissors pen refill pcb drill bits, i used 0.8mm carbide steal bit. motor, soldered with 2.1mm DC jack
Step 1: Construction
- cut the refill accordingly
- insert it into the motor's shaft
- mix m-seal and fill the gap inside the refill
- then insert the drill bit, be careful check the alignment
- leave it for 24hrs to dry
i used a motor and soldered a dc jack so that it can be run on adapter. My adapter rating is 5v, 500mA.
If you have any question you can frankly ask to me.
My contact details:
Phone no.: +919013668839