This rustic looking serving tray is sure to add some style to your home. This tray is easy to make, cheap, and looks great. Follow these easy steps to make a serving tray that people will wonder where they can get one just like it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Cut Your Pieces of Wood From the Pallet.
- Cut three 28" pieces for the bottom pieces
- Cut two 9" pieces for the side pieces
Step 2: Sand Edges and Stain Wood
- Sand down the edges of all the pieces of wood
- If desired, stain wood to desired color or tone
Step 3: Align Pieces and Nail Together
- Align all pieces as shown in picture
- Glue and nail pieces together
Step 4: Add Handles
- Add desired handles to the sides of the tray
- Enjoy your amazing creation!