Intro: DIY Planner Accessories
Hi everyone! I wanted to share these cute accessories with you to help you get organized, get creative, and get things accomplished by using your planner. I will be showing you how to make easy, simple, and budget friendly accessories to dress up your planner or office!
- DIY Paper Clips
- DIY Clothes Pins
- DIY Puff Balls
Keep reading for the how to!
Step 1: Need a Visual?
If you need a visual for this cute project, here is my video on YouTube, if not keep scrolling for the DIYs!
Step 2: Paper Clip Supplies
- Paper Punch
- Paper Clips (I used jumbo)
- Glue Gun
- Card Stock for backing
Step 3: How to DIY Paper Clips
- Punch out a backing for the clips
- Glue the embellishment to the paper clip
- Glue the backing on
Step 4: Clothes Pin Supplies
- Clothes Pins
- Glue Gun
Step 5: How to DIY Clothes Pins
- Glue embellishments onto clothes pins
- That's it, this one is really easy!
Step 6: DIY Puff Ball Supplies
- Card board 1-1 1/2 inches in width
- accessories like pencils and paper clips
Step 7: How to DIY Puff Balls
- Wrap yarn around cardboard about 60 times and cut yarn when you are finished
- cut a piece about 3 inches long of yarn and lay it out on the table
- Slide the yarn off of the cardboard with out unraveling it and place onto the sting of yarn on the table
- Tie the yarn in the center
- Cute the edged of the yarn open
- trim to size you like
IF THIS IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND, PLEASE SEE MY VIDEO FOR A BETTER LOOK! IT IS REALLY EASY!
Step 8: What to Do With the Puff Balls?
- Glue them down onto paper clips
- Glue them onto the end of pencils
- Tie them to your planner
Step 9: Follow Me Places
Like this Instructable? I have more! Check out my Youtube page for more fun DIYs
If you re create this, please tag me on instagram with the hashtag #SweetBlyssDIY or #SweetBlyss
po'hare1 made it!