After a search on the web for the cable release, I realized how pricy it would get (specially the s&h cost). I found an old vintage cable release in an old photographer bag and started checking everywhere for the perfect fit...this is what I came out with. Still to test later on today, since I have film inside ;)
Step 1: Materials
1 Normal cable release for cameras. 1 disposable water cap from squeeze bottle. - Sharp knife - Screws (several sizes to test) - pliers - a candle
Step 2: Cut
Using a sharp knife and being extremely careful, cut the cap like in the image.
Step 3: Light Up
Check your cable release to see the width of the end. Then grab a couple of screws or nails to start widening the opening. To widen, light up the candle. Using pliers or gloves grab the screw/nail and heat it up for a few seconds directly in the flame of the candle. Then press it or turn II into the cap (careful). I started with thin nails and as I was getting closer I did the last one with a screw. While the screw was hot, I began turning it so it could mark the winding part of the screw.
Step 4: Insert
Take the cable release and insert or sort of screw it inwards.
Step 5: Test
Now... the time to test. Although it is not a perfect fit, it stays in place and allows you to shoot..specially for long exposure photos. (testing it later on...)