Before Starting if you bored of reading you can check out my YouTube Channel for Full video tutorial.
So lets get started
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gathering Parts
List of Parts:-
18650 Li-ion cells
Step up module
and a bit of Patient.
Also Huge Thanks to www.JLCPCB.com for Sponsoring this project, You can order 2 layer PCB (10cm*10cm) only for $2 from their website. Built time for 2 layers PCB is only 24Hr with any color solder mask. Check them out and once again Thanks www.JLCPCB.com for Sponsoring this project.
Step 2: Building the Battry Pack
1) Before building the battery pack check that voltage of both the battery it shall be same.
2) I used some hot glue the keep both batteries together you can even use tape or a heat shrinking tube.
3) Solder anode with anode and cathode with cathode of the batteries.
4) Battery pack is complete !
Step 3: Making the Circuit
1) Connect the cathode of battery to -ve terminal of TP-4056 and the step up module.
2) Then connect the Anode of all three as shown in the 3rd image.
3) Then adjust the output of step up module to 5V using the potentiometer
4) And at the end connect output of step up module to USB port.
Now you can charge your Mobile but ........
Step 4: But.....
You can use this circuit if your mobile uses less than 700ma
but I have an idea for that !
Step 5: Problem Solved ?
I used an pcb from old power bank which claim to have capacity of 10000mAh hahahahahahahaha not funny :p
Use this DC 0.9 - 5V , 3V To 5V USB Charger Step Up Module Mini DC-DC Boost Converter
Step 6: Final Step!
1) I removed all the SMD LEDs and the Push button.
2) Then I soldered 5 mm white leds and a push button on the new wires.
Step 7: Congratulations !
Okay now our power bank is complete :)
dont forget to give it a thumbs up and do check out my YouTube Channel