Introduction: DIY Radish Earrings
In the following free beaded jewelry patterns, you will learn to decrease and increase with Basic Brick Stitch for making a versatile triangle or other related shaped. Here, I try this as a cute Easter radish earrings component. Check it now.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: You'll Need:
Step 2: Increasing With the Basic Brick Stitch
Step 3: Decreasing With the Basic Brick Stitch
Step 4: Bead Two Leaves for Radish Earrings
1. Cut another 30cm long wire strand and tie up to 2nd or 3rd exposed wire segment;
2. Next, make two small pieces on bases of same free beaded jewelry patterns;
3. Weave the remaining wire through beads on edge to make them gathered together at the starting Seed Bead as same.
Step 5: Add on Hook for Your Radish Earrings
1. Slide on one crimp bead to fix all tips below the radish earring. Trim off all excess part.
2. Attach on the earring hook with a Jumpring.