Robot Man Instructions:
1. Cut out the robot’s whole body as one piece. The body piece is labeled 1.
2. Cut out the arms individually so that you have one for each side. They are items 2 and 3.
3. Now fold the robot’s front side down, then the backside down.
4. Fold the right side of the robot’s body, then fold the left side. The side ends become the robot’s sides and legs.
5. Now tape or glue one arm to each small square on each side of the robot.
6. Now he has two legs, two arms and a body. Say hello to Mr. Robot Man.