Make your own selfie stick at a very low cost from reuseable stuffs!!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: MATERIALS REQUIRED
1. Old Car Cellphone Holder x 1 no.
2. 24cm 1/2' CPVC Pipe x 2 nos.
3. 1/2' Male Thread x 1 no.
4. 1/2' Female Thread x 1 no.
5. 1/2' End Cap x 1 no.
6. CPVC Solvent Cement x 1 no.
7. 5mm Nut, Bolt & Washer x 1 no.
Step 2: TOOLS REQUIRED
1. Hacksaw Handle with Hacksaw Blade.
2. Handy Drill Machine.
3. 6mm Drill Bit.
Step 3: FITTING THE CELL PHONE HOLDER
1. Cut a piece of 24cm from the CPVC Pipe.
2. Drill an hole of 6mm on the pipe to fix the Cell Phone Holder with the help of Handy Drill Machine.
3. Using 5mm Nut, Bolt & Washer fix the Cell Phone Holder on the CPVC Pipe.
Step 4: FITTING & FIXING THE MATERIALS
1. Apply CPVC Solvent cement to the other side of pipe to which the Cell Phone Holder is attached.
2. Fix & Fit a 1/2' Male Thread Adapter to its another end.
3. Cut another piece of 24cm from the CPVC Pipe & apply CPVC Solvent Cement to each of the ends.
4. Fix & Fit a 1/2' Female Thread Adapter at one end & a 1/2' End Cap to another end.
5. Let them dry for atleast 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Foldable DIY SELFIE STICK is now ready to use.
Step 5: FINISHING & USAGE
1. One can paint the selfie stick as per liking.
2. Set the Cell phone on Selfie or Front Camera Option.
3. Fix it on the Selfie Stick.
4. Use the Camera in Self Timer Mode for 5 to 10 seconds & click number of selfies & groupfies.
Participated in the