Make your own lotto tickets, wedding invites or even secret love notes!
here's what you need:
clear shelf paper
metallic acrylic paint
1. Draw the message or picture you'd like to hide beneath the scratch off paint.
I used sharpie and ended up putting on several coats to hide the boldness of my letters.
You print an image on the cardstock or use different materials to create the image.
2. Cut the shelf paper to a rectangle or square to fit over words or picture.
Peel off the backing and place the clear square on the picture, sticky side down.
3. Mix the paint and dish soap in a little container.
1 part soap and 2 parts paint.
4. Apply generously on top of the shelf paper. I would paint a coat, wait until it dried and then paint another. I ended up painting 4 coats all together.
5. Once it is dry, you can test it out and scratch off with a coin.
I made a stencil and made hundreds of these little cards that say,
"& you are ____"
can you guess what it says?
you can get super creative with your message or how you want to give out these little tickets!