You can fold these DIY Snack Bags in a few steps and less than one minute.
With the right label you can customize them for every possible occasion.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Items
- wrapping paper / newspaper / paper
- glue stick
Step 2: Step 1
- start by cutting your paper into a square
- for a large one : 30 cm x 30 cm
- for s small one: 20 cm x 20 cm
Step 3: Step 2
- fold your square into a triangle
- turn the triangle so that the top points away from you
Step 4: Step 3
- now fold the right corner over to the left edge
Step 5: Step 4
- and now fold the left corner over to the right edge
Step 6: Step 5
- as you can see you have 2 layers on top of each other
Step 7: Step 6
- fold one of them down
Step 8: Step 7
- glue your label in the middle of your snack bag