Just after decorating the house, maybe you are worried, the socket worker will not connect the wrong line to charge me, or the leakage is not protected. Don't worry, now let's make a socket tester that specifically detects the wire order of the socket to ensure proper wiring.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Material Preparation
Prepare the materials and prepare as shown
Step 2: Welding
First soldering resistor and led
Step 3: Solder Diode
Solder diode, this diode must be soldered to prevent LED breakdown
Step 4: Find a Lamp Holder
Just find a lamp holder, connect it, try a group of led will not shine
Step 5: The First Step Is Completed
The first step is completed，do you understand?
Step 6: The Same Method to Do Three Groups
The same way to do three groups, you can't be bothered and learn to enjoy it
Step 7: Wrapped With Heat Shrink Tubing
Then we need to wrap the heat shrink tube
For the tube, we can buy it from the online shop, such asjotrin or other famous shops, you can compare them and choose the best one
Step 8: Three Groups Are Wrapped
Repeat the operation and wrap all three groups
Step 9: Connected Line
The next step is to take a three-plug, drill three holes, and connect the wires.
Step 10: Go and Test It
Try it, this wiring is very standard
Step 11: Go and Test It
This obviously has lost earth line
Step 12: Design Principle
(1) The wiring is correct: because the neutral line and the live line are turned on, the led2 is bright. Because the ground wire is normally grounded, there will be a small current to the ground wire, so led3 is also bright.
(2) Lack of ground line: Because the zero lines and the live line are turned on, led2 is bright. Because there is no ground wire, the fire line is not connected to the ground, so led3 is not bright.
(3) but the phase line: the phase line is the fire line, the fire line is not connected, of course, all are not bright
(4) lack of zero line: due to the lack of zero line, the fire line and the zero line can not be turned on, led2 naturally does not light.
(5) Phase zero error: The fire line and the zero lines are reversed because the zero lines and the live line are turned on, so led2 is bright. Because the ground wire is normally grounded, there will be a small current to the ground wire, so led1 is also bright.
(6) Misconnection: The fire line and the ground line are reversed. The led line of the zero lines to the ground line will naturally light up, but because the fire line and the ground line are reversed, but they are still connected, so led3 will be bright. (7) phase error and lack of zero: this is a bit difficult to understand, the wrong ground but led3 will be bright, if there is zero, then led1 and 2 will be equal to the series, of course, will be bright Ok, let’s start making