Hello Readers in this instructable i made solar powered phone charger under 5$ which is very easy to make this takes only 4 simple steps which you will come to know soon! Please don't forget to share this instructable with your family and friends
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Hate Reading Then This Video Is for You
Please Like and Share it means a lot to me
Step 2: Gather These
- Solar Panel
- IC 7805
- Charging pin
Step 3: Phase 1
- Solder positive side of solar panel to IC as shown in picture
- Negative of both charging pin and solar panel is soldered to middle part of IC
- Positive of Charging pin soldered to remaining pin of IC
Step 4: Finishing
- Cover the back side of panel with everything in place
- Go Outside and Test Your Hard Work!!