If some of you don't know I am a HUGE fanatic about fashion....I LOVE it. And, the trend that I am loving right now is the "Beaded Bracelets", or "Stacked Bracelets." I have been seeing so many people rockin this summer trend like, all of young hollywood basically from Miley Cyrus, Lauren Conrad, and even featured in some of the hottest fashion mags, like Instyle, Seventeen, and Teen Vogue. I just had to re-create my own. Since, I love rockin arm candy all year long. Create your own "Stacked" Beaded Bracelets and rock it like a star.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather All Your Supplies
What You Will Need:
* Elastic Cord
* G-S Hypo Cement or Craft Glue like E-6000
* Measuring Tape
* Variety of beads, (2 to 3mm) any color or shape
* Charms, spacers, feathers, etc whatever you want to add...GO CRAZY!!
* 2mm small jump ring
Step 2: Create Your Bracelet
* Measure out your elastic cord to the length of your wrist. (Mine, measured at 6 1/2 inches.)
* Add an additional 4 inches to the length then cut. (I cut mine at 10 1/2 for extra cushion)
* Add your jump ring to your charm
* Center your charm on cord
* Add your beads to the left side of the charm.
* Tape the right side
* Continue to add the beads until you reach 1 to 2 inches from the end
* Secure left side with tape.
Step 3: Create Your Bracelet Cont...
* Remove tape from right side
* Add beads to the right side
* Continue adding beads until you reach 1 to 2 inches from the end
* Add or take any extra beads off if needed
* Gather ends and begin to tie into a knot
* Gather ends again and tie into another knot
* Secure with G-S Hypo Cement, or E-6000 glue
* Let dry overnight
* Cut off cord ends
Step 4: You Are Done!!!!
Tah-Dah!!!! You are done. Now, rock your beaded bracelets, stack'em with everything for a hot summer trend.